Membership of Goring Residents' Association is open to all residents of Goring-by-Sea and anyone who has an interest in this area.
The benefits of membership are:
- Receive our twice-yearly newsletter containing up-to-date information about key issues affecting your community as well as details of our social and charitable activities.
- Attend events in our social programme, with discounted tickets for some social events and 'free to members' entry for non-ticketed events.
Our membership year runs from June 1st to May 31st.
Membership benefits are provided
via our road wardens or via post or email depending on whether you live in our central Goring area serviced by Road Wardens or outside that area. This map shows our Road Warden Area and there's also a list of roads.
- For residents living within the roads serviced by our Road Wardens, membership costs £2 per person per year with a maximum of £4 per household.
- For residents living outside our
Road Warden area who would like to receive their twice-yearly newsletter by e-mail, membership costs £2.75 (£4.75 per household)
- For residents living outside our Road Warden area who would like to receive their twice-yearly newsletter in printed form by post,
membership costs £3.50 (£5.50 per household)
Why wait? Join us now by either:
- writing to us with your name and address, enclosing the appropriate fee and leaving the envelope in our mailbox at Denyer News ,
265 Goring Road, Goring by Sea BN12 4PA
- completing the form below and making an electronic payment by bank transfer to
Account Name: Goring
-by-Sea Residents’ Association
Amount: Based on membership options listed above.
Reference: Your Post Code followed by a space followed by house
Personal information provided to Goring
Residents' Association is held securely in accordance with our Data Protection Policy.